Working at RIVA – stronger together
Since it was established in 2004, our company has been developing dynamically and it really goes without saying … but one of the factors on which our success has been built is our workforce*!
We at RIVA have accomplished our goal when our clients are not only satisfied with our work and expertise but are delighted with them. Specialists from all areas of the company are passionate about tackling the challenges they face on a day-to-day basis. Here, we appreciate the responsible actions of each individual, but excellence can only be achieved in a team.
What awaits you at RIVA
Besides varied, exciting and challenging tasks, you may expect attractive conditions:
- Long-term employment
- Performance-based salary
- Pension subsidies
- Flat hierarchies, short decision routes
- Multi-cultural, diversified workforce
- Ultra-modern workplaces
Additional social benefits: company-facilitated sports activities and meals. Free hot and cold drinks are available to all members of staff. The bistro serves a broad range of fresh and seasonal fruit and vegetables every day. It's also the place where you can fill sandwiches with all kinds of ingredients.
Company-facilitated sports activities promote health and cohesion within the group. We currently have a football team, a running group and a rowing team. More attractive activities are being planned.
When you will be the perfect match for us
Besides possessing the appropriate technical qualifications, you are
- flexible – open to new things and changes
- goal- and performance-oriented
- show initiative and are happy to get stuck in
- confident in the use of new technologies
* The contents of this website relate equally to both women and men. However, the male form has been used throughout the site in the interests of readability.
Point of Contact
+49 7191 904 38-0
Training Supervisor (mechanic)
+49 7191 904 38-4105
Training Supervisor (clerk)
+49 7191 904 38-4111
RIVA GmbH Engineering